How do I import a map into InfraWorks?
To import ground imagery
- Click Manage Content (Data Sources) to open the Data Sources panel.
- Import data: Click to connect to a file-based data source. …
- Configure the raster data.
- Click Close & Refresh in the Data Configuration dialog box to update the model with the new data configuration.
How do I import IMX files into InfraWorks?
To import Autodesk IMX data
- Click Add File Data Source.
- Click Autodesk IMX.
- Open the file you exported.
- Select the feature classes to import. Each feature class will appear under its respective category in the Data Sources list. For example, imported surfaces will appear under Terrain.
How do I start a new project in InfraWorks?
From InfraWorks Home:
- Click New.
- Click Settings.
- Specify a name that will be assigned to the model database file and data folder. …
- Specify how the new model will be stored.
How do I get surface from InfraWorks?
Hover over the model in InfraWorks to see the path location to where the file is stored. You will need this location to import the surface into Civil 3D. From Civil 3D select the InfraWorks tab and then open model. This is where you will navigate to your model location.
What is infraworks360?
InfraWorks 360™ preliminary engineering and design software improves your infrastructure project outcomes throughout the asset lifecycle. Make decisions in the context of the real world, not the CAD world.
How do I import Civil 3D into InfraWorks?
To add Autodesk Civil 3D data to an InfraWorks Model
- Click Manage Content. …
- Click. …
- Do either: …
- The Choose Data Sources panels appears and lists which data can be brought in as InfraWorks model objects. …
- Choose the data source types to bring into the model at this time and click OK.
How do I import 3D models into InfraWorks?
Do one of the following: Drag and drop the model file onto the InfraWorks window. Click Manage Content .
To import 3D models
- Click (Add File Data Source).
- Click 3D Model.
- Open the model file. InfraWorks supports FBX, IMX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, and DXF files.
How do I import IMX files into Civil 3D?
To Import and Export IMX Files
- At the command line, enter IMX_IMPORT.
- Select the IMX file to import and click Open.