What are dotted lines?
1 : a line that is made up of a series of dots. 2 : a line on a document that marks where one should sign Sign your name on the dotted line.
How do you hide hidden lines in Sketchup?
Follow these steps to hide a line or any geometry:
- Select the geometry you want to hide.
- Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
What is another name for dotted line?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for dotted, like: spotted, specked, sprinkled, dappled, dash-dotted, punctate, stippled, dashed, flecked, speckled and dispersed.
How do you do a dotted line?
Styling Dotted Line in Word
To change the line to dashed or dotted line in Word, click the “Shape Outline” command in the Shape Styles group, then click “Dashes.” Select the desired line dash type. The Drawing Tools Format tab has commands to change the weight or boldness of the line, as well as the color of the line.
How do I hide hidden lines?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do you smooth lines in SketchUp?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.