How do I merge elements in archicad?
Use Design > Connect > Merge Elements. You are prompted to choose the element you want to merge it with.
How do I split a slab in archicad?
To do this:
- Select the Object you wish to Split.
- From the ARCHICAD menu, choose Cadimage Tools > Objective > Tools > Split.
- Click a point to define the start point of the Split axis (Item 1 in the image below)
- Click a second point to define the end point of the Split axis (Item 2 in the image below)
How do you smooth morph in archicad?
To achieve a smoother effect:
- Select the Morph or a sub-element.
- Use Design > Modify Morph > Smooth & Merge Faces.
- The Smooth & Merge Faces dialog box appears. Since the current (non-solid) Morph has outer boundaries (edges that are not adjoined by any faces), you can choose how to treat these boundaries:
How do I copy from one archicad file to another?
You can, simply just marquee around the content you want, in Perspective OR Axonometry, Copy (Ctrl+C), and there you go! Simple paste using Ctrl+V onto a floorplan, section, worksheet, or any other 2d view.
How do I copy an archicad file from one model to another?
It allows you to:
- Open AutoCAD drawings as ARCHICAD Project or ARCHICAD Library Parts. File » Open. …
- Merge AutoCAD drawings with your ARCHICAD Project file. File > File Special > Merge. …
- Add AutoCAD drawings as external references (XREFs) …
- Place as Drawing to Layouts or Model Views.
How do you join two roof lines?
How to Join the Roof Pitches?
- Step 1 – Preparing the Area. …
- Step 2 – Measuring the Length of the Joined Area. …
- Step 3 – Prepare a Piece of Flashing Material. …
- Step 4 – Place the Flashing on the Meeting Point. …
- Step 5 – Sealing the Edges of The Roof with Lumber. …
- Step 6 – Apply a Bead of the Sealant Material.
How do you split a wall?
Split Walls Horizontally
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element).
- Place the cursor on the wall or line at the point you wish to split. Note: A stacked wall can only be split vertically. …
- Click to place the split. A permanent horizontal line displays on the wall indicating the split.