Autodesk Viewer lets you open the RVT file without having Revit or AutoCAD on your computer. The same viewer supports similar formats as well, like DWG, STEP, etc., and makes sharing the RVT file easy. RVT File Open in Autodesk Viewer.
How do I open a Revit file without Revit?
You have the following options to view a Revit model without Revit:
- Use the free online A360 Viewer.
- Download the free Design Review 2013 and export the Revit model as a DWF.
- Use the Revit viewer mode. …
- If you have Navisworks, you can open the Revit file in Navisworks, then save as an NWD file.
Can I open Revit files in AutoCAD?
No it’s not directly possible. You will need to export the rvt file to a dwg.
How do I view RVT files online?
Simply drag and drop your Revit files into Modelo’s upload window, you would be able to view the 3D design and all the 3D element’s BIM information right in your browser. You can search families and types. The searched elements will be highlights to give you a quick count of the items.
How do I open a Revit file?
To open a Revit file, use any of the following methods:
- Press CTRL+O .
- On the Home page, under Models or Families, click Open, or click a thumbnail image in the Recent Files list.
- Click File tab (Open).
- Click File tab (Open), and select a file type.
- Click File tab, and select a file from the Recent Documents list.
What programs can open Revit files?
RVT Files are created with Revit, software used by architects to make blueprints. They can be opened with Autodesk Viewer on a browser or by downloading a free trial of AutoCAD Architecture.
Is Autodesk Viewer free?
Autodesk Viewer is a free online viewer that works with over many file types, including DWG.
Is Revit viewer free?
Autodesk have now released a great new file viewer, it is free, accepts over 50 file formats including Revit, and requires no software. … You can Share a link via email, upload a new version, or remove the file at any time.
Can Solidworks open Revit files?
Causes: Solidworks does not natively open or import RFA and RVT files.