How do I rotate an object in archicad?
To use the Rotate functionality within Objective, you need: An Object or Lamp in ARCHICAD.
How to Rotate an object using Objective
- Select the Object/s you wish to Rotate.
- Go to Cadimage> Objective > Tools > Rotate.
How do I rotate my roof in archicad?
Re: How to rotate a roof
- Create your eyebrow in the Complex profile window.
- apply it to a BEAM.
- Place the BEAM into the supporting roof.
- Apply the incline in the BEAM tool.
- For the SEO phase 1: use the BEAM as Operator and the ROOF as Target – subtract with extrude down.
How do I rotate a column in ArchiCAD?
Select the Edit > Move > Rotate command (or Move > Rotate from the selected element’s context menu). Alternatively, click again on a node or edge of the selected element to bring up the pet palette, then choose the Rotate command. Or use the Ctrl (Cmd) + E shortcut.
How do you scale something in ArchiCAD?
To set the scale of your drawing, click on the scale indicator at the bottom of the Archicad window and select the desired scale. The software, by default, is set to the residential scale.
How do I change the orientation of my mouse?
Mouse Mode Rotation Mode
To get a rotation around the axes coming out of the screen (the `z’ axis), hold the middle button down and move the mouse left (clockwise) or right (counter-clockwise). You can keep the molecules rotating without continuously moving the mouse.