How do I unhide a sketch in SolidWorks?
Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
Why can’t I see my sketches in SolidWorks?
Having heard this issue from a few customers, it should be noted that the trick is that the sketch has to be set to “Hide” in the part level and then in the drawing level, that sketch could be set to “Show” for any specific drawing view.
How do I show hidden details in SolidWorks drawings?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab. Select a feature or component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be shown with hidden lines. Click Apply to see the effect of your selection.
How do you make a sketch visible?
By default, a sketch used to create a feature is not visible on the model. To make the sketch visible, right-click on it in the Model browser and select Visibility. The sketch and its dimensions display on the part, as shown below.
How do I show a sketch in SolidWorks drawing?
Inserting Sketch Picture in Drawings
- Click Sketch Picture. (Sketch toolbar) or Insert > Picture.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to an image file, then click Open.
- Select options in the Sketch Picture PropertyManager, then click. .
How do I show all sketches in SolidWorks?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Sketches.
- View Sketches. (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Sketches.
How do I turn on sketch lines in Solidworks?
on the Sketch toolbar, or click Tools > Sketch Entities > Line. In the Insert Line PropertyManager under Orientation, select one of the following: As sketched.
Can you make a Solidworks drawing from a sketch?
You can create drawing geometry using 2D sketched geometry only, without reference to existing models or assemblies.
How do you show hidden lines in Solidworks 2020?
To control how hidden edges are displayed:
- Click Tools > Options > System Options > Display.
- Select Solid or Dashed for Hidden edges displayed as.
- Click OK.
How do you hide sketches in Solidworks assembly?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do you hide lines in Solidworks drawings?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .