How do you explode a 3d object in AutoCAD?
To Explode an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded. For most objects, exploding has no visible effect.
How do I change a 3d surface to a solid in AutoCAD?
To Convert One or More Surfaces to Solids
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Thicken. Find.
- Select the surfaces you want to thicken. Press Enter.
- Specify a thickness for the solid. Press Enter.
How do you make a 3d section in AutoCAD?
To Create a 2D or 3D Section
- Draw a section line in the drawing.
- Select the section line, and click Building Section Line tab Modify panel Generate Section.
- Select the type of section object you want to create: …
- For Style to Generate, select a style for a 2D section.
How do you edit a 3d solid in AutoCAD?
- Choose Modify, Solids Editing, Extrude face NOTE: Must be a solid to extrude the face.
- Choose a face to extrude. If you choose more than one face, hold the SHIFT key to deselect unwanted faces.
- Press. ENTER. Specify.
- height of extrusion or [Path]: .25. Specify. angle of taper for extrusion : 45.
What is the use of explode command?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others. The color, linetype, and lineweight of any exploded object might change.
What is the shortcut key for Explode command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?5. ModelingCDraw a circleCPCopyCTRL + JRepeat the last used commandXExplode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.Ещё 19 строк
How do you convert a block to 3d solid in Autocad?
- Open the tool palette that contains the Convert to 3D Solid tool you want to use, and select the tool. …
- Select the objects to convert, and press Enter.
- Enter y (Yes) to erase the selected geometry after conversion, or enter n (No) to keep the geometry in the drawing.
How do you turn a surface into a solid?
Converting Surfaces into Solids
- On imported surfaces that represent a closed volume, right-click at the part level and select convert to solid. This method creates a solid shape with a single IntelliShape. …
- Using the additional surfaces and surface created from faces, create a closed volume from the surfaces.
How do you turn a solid into a solid in Solidworks?
To convert a boundary surface into a solid, click Insert > Surface > Boundary Surface, and in Options and Preview, click Create solid. To convert a trim-surface feature into a solid, click Insert > Surface > Trim Surface and in Surface Split Options, click Create solid.
How do you do a section view?
A full section view is generated by running the cutting plane through the entire length of the object being sectioned.
- Click Layout tab Create View panel Section drop-down Full. …
- Click the view you want to use as the parent view. …
- Click in the drawing area to indicate the start point of the section line.
What is section view AutoCAD?
A model documentation section view is a projected view from an existing drawing view, where you use a section line to cut through the drawing view in order to reveal what is inside.
What are the solid editing tools?
- EXTRUDE (Command)
- OFFSETEDGE (Command)
- PRESSPULL (Command)
- SLICE (Command)
- SOLIDEDIT (Command)
What are the 3d commands in AutoCAD?
- 3DMOVE (Command)
- 3DORBIT (Command)
- 3DROTATE (Command)
- 3DSCALE (Command)
- BOX (Command)
- CONE (Command)
- CONVTOMESH (Command)
- CONVTONURBS (Command)
How do you edit a 3d object?
Step 1: Open STL file and convert it to solid model
- Open FreeCAD and create a new document by clicking on File > New.
- Click File > Import and select the object you want to modify.
- Change your workbench to Part.
- Select the imported object in the Model window.
- Now click on Part > Create shape from mesh.