How do I create a halftone PDF in Revit?
In your PDF file, under comments, pick rectangle. Draw the rectangle to cover your entire sheet (if you need to “halftone” the entire sheet, or just a portion whichever you prefer), then set the fill and border color to white (right click on the rectangle – properties).
How do I use underlay in Revit?
Create an Underlay
- In the Project Browser, open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, for Range: Base Level, select the level you want to underlay. Range: Top Level is automatically set to one level above the Base Level. …
- On the Properties palette, for Underlay Orientation, select Look Up or Look Down.
How do you create a furniture plan in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO SCHEDULE FURNITURE BY ROOM
- In the View tab choose Schedules and next Schedules/Quantities.
- In a New Schedule window choose Furniture category and click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties add to the schedule Family and Type, Count fields moving it to the right column with a green arrow.
How do I make Revit look better?
Go to the Visibility/Graphics menu by using shortcut VG. Set a dark solid color fill for the cut pattern of all elements, except topography. As you can see below, the drawing is suddenly more much interesting. This technique can also be used in regular sections and plan views.
Can I convert PDF to Revit?
You can import PDF files with multiple pages into a 2D view to trace or to use as a reference as you create a model. Importing and managing PDFs into Revit is similar to importing and managing raster images. Note: You cannot import password-protected PDF files.
Where is the underlay in Revit?
When you set an underlay, Revit displays another level of the model at the view’s cut plane under the current plan view. The underlay can be viewed from above or below the current level. The underlay appears in halftone and is visible in a hidden line view.
How do I show floor under in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- In plan view, click View menu > View Properties.
- Click the Edit button for the View Range parameter.
- Enter a value for both the Bottom Offset, under Primary Range, and the Level Offset, under View Depth, that is more than 4 feet from the floor or slab.