To see the callout view, double-click the callout head. The callout view displays in the drawing area. If you created a new drafting view for the reference callout, the new view displays in the Project Browser under Views (all) Drafting Views. Create the drafting view as desired.
Are callouts view specific in Revit?
A reference callout is a callout that refers to an existing view. When you add a reference callout, Revit does not create a view in the project. Instead, it creates a pointer to a specified, existing view. You can place reference callouts in plan, elevation, section, callout, and drafting views.
How do you edit a callout in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
What is the purpose of callout in Revit?
When you add a view callout to a view, Revit creates a view that has the same view type as the parent view. If you add a callout tag to a floor plan view, the callout view is also a floor plan view, and displays in the Project Browser under Views (all) Floor Plans.
How do you create new text styles in Revit?
Specify Text Note Styles
- Click Annotate tab Text panel .
- In the Type Properties dialog, select the text properties you want to work with from the Type list.
- If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new text type.
- Specify the properties for the display of text notes.
- Click OK.
Where is the reference panel in Revit?
To create a reference section: Click View tab Create panel (Section). On the Reference panel, select Reference Other View. Select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down list.
How do you add detail view in Revit?
From the Type Selector, select Detail View: Detail. On the Options Bar, select an appropriate detail scale. To reference another detail or drafting view, on the Reference panel, select Reference Other View, and select a view from the drop-down list.