How do I add text to SketchUp for free?
To create and place leader text, follow these steps:
- Select the Text tool ( ).
- Click the entity to which you want the leader to point, as shown in the following figure.
- Move the cursor to position the text. …
- Click to place the text. …
- (Optional) To change the default text, click in the text box and type new text.
How do you write dimensions?
Here are some popular examples:
- Boxes: Length x Width x Height (See below)
- Bags: Width x Length (The width is always the dimension of the bag opening.)
- Labels: Length x Width.
What is layout Sketchup?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)