Not only does Autodesk offer free licenses of Revit for students, but they also offer other popular software such as AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Inventor Professional, 3DS Max, and Maya. … You will see “STUDENT VERSION” in the title bar of the Revit application window.
How do I get the student version of Revit?
Downloading Revit Student version
- Go to the Autodesk Education Community.
- And, search for Revit in the list of free education license products below and click on Revit to get it.
- Therefore, if you have an account sign in. …
- And then set up your education profile by entering your country, role- student, date of birth.
What is the difference between Revit student version and full version?
As the above gentlemen stated, there is no difference between the student and full version. You can get the student version if you qualify, but you can only use it for educational purposes. No work done in the educational version can be used in any commercial version or commercial version files.
How do I download Revit 2021 for students?
How to download products
- Choose a download method (Install Now, Download Now, or Browser Download). …
- If prompted, choose product details, such as language, version, and operating system. …
- Choose any supplemental product components.
- If you chose Install Now or Download Now, respond to the prompts:
Is there a free version of Revit?
You can get a free, limited version of Revit for students, teachers, and educational institutions, through an educational license. This version is solely for the purposes of research, training, development, and learning. It must not be used for professional or commercial purposes.
How much does a Revit license cost?
The price of an annual Revit subscription is $2,545 and the price of a monthly Revit subscription is $320. Only the newest version of Revit is available for download. Current Revit version 2021 will open files from previous versions.
How do I update my Revit student version?
Install upgrades and maintain your license from Autodesk Account or through the Autodesk desktop app (Windows only). Go to the Product Updates tray in Autodesk Account to find the updates and hotfixes that have been released for your product. Select and install the updates you want.
How do I install Revit 2021?
Installing Revit 2021.1
- Click Install (from the Autodesk desktop app) or Install Now (from Autodesk Account). …
- If you downloaded the installer, launch the EXE or EXE file associated with your product and version, for example, setup.exe.
- If your product was delivered on media, find the EXE file and launch it from there.