How do you select all hidden parts in Solidworks?
Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
How do I select a specific surface in Solidworks?
Selection Filters help select specific types of items in the graphics area or drawing sheet. For example, choose the filter for faces so only faces can be selected. To toggle the display of the Selection Filter toolbar, click Toggle Selection Filter Toolbar (Standard toolbar), or press F5.
How do you select a transparent part in Solidworks?
To select geometry on a transparent entity with an opaque object behind it, press Shift when selecting. If the entire model is opaque or transparent, right-click and choose Select Other.
How do you show hidden faces in Solidworks?
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
How do I unhide hidden components in Solidworks?
To show the component again, do one of the following:
- Select the component in the Hide/Show Components list and press Delete.
- Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree.
- To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you filter in Solidworks?
Selection Filters help select specific types of items in the graphics area or drawing sheet. For example, choose the filter for faces so only faces can be selected. To toggle the display of the Selection Filter toolbar: Click Toggle Selection Filter Toolbar (Standard toolbar), or press F5.
How do I see inside an object in Solidworks?
To create a section view:
- In a part or assembly document, click Section View. (View toolbar) or View > Display > Section View.
- In the Section View PropertyManager, under Section 1, set the properties.
- To section the model with additional planes or faces, select Section 2 and Section 3 and set the properties. …
- Click .
How do I show a surface in Solidworks?
With multibody parts, you can hide or show surface or solid bodies using View > Hide/Show Bodies.