How do I update a field in AutoCAD?
To Update Fields
- Navigate to the field you want to update. Fields can be contained in AutoCAD text, multiline text (mtext), table cells, attributes, property set definitions, object properties, object styles., and project details.
- Select the field, and double-click the text. Then, select the text, right-click, and click Update Field.
How do I edit a field?
- To add a new field, on the Actions toolbar, select New, and enter a Display Name to generate the Name. or.
- To edit one or more fields, select the field or fields (using the Shift key) you want to modify and then on the Actions toolbar, select Edit. You can make changes to the following fields:
How do I enable editing in AutoCAD?
Alternatively, in the OPTIONS dialog, click the Selection tab and enable the Noun/verb selection checkbox. Enter DBLCLKEDIT on the command line and change the value to 1. Alternatively, in the OPTIONS dialog, click the User Preferences tab and enable the Double click editing checkbox.
How do I edit a field in Salesforce?
Edit Custom Fields
- From the management settings for the field’s object, go to Fields.
- Click Edit next to the field’s name.
- Modify the field attributes. …
- Optionally, define custom help text for the field.
- For lookup and master-detail relationship fields, optionally define a lookup filter.
How do I customize a field in Salesforce?
Change the Custom Field Type
- From the management settings for the field’s object, go to Fields. …
- Click Edit next to the custom field you want to change.
- Click Change Field Type.
- Select a new data type and click Next.
- Enter a field label, name, and any other attributes, and then save your changes.
How do I edit a block definition in AutoCAD?
- Click Drafting tab > Block panel > Block Editor.
- In the Edit Block Definition dialog box, do one of the following: Select a block definition from the list. Select <Current Drawing> if the drawing is the block definition you want to open. Edit the block in the block editor.
What command is used to edit a block?
How do I edit mtext?
After you create a multiline text object in AutoCAD, you can edit it in the same way as a single-line text object: Select the object, right-click, and choose Mtext Edit or Properties. Mtext Edit: Selecting this option opens the In-Place Text Editor window so that you can change the text contents and formatting.
How do I change a field name in Salesforce?
To rename a Salesforce standard field, please go to “Rename Tabs and Labels” in Setup and find the object the field is on. Click on “Edit” next to the object’s name.
How do I mass update a field in Salesforce?
Tick the checkboxes on the left-hand side to tell Salesforce which records you want to mass-edit, then double click the field you want to mass edit. The mass edit dialogue will open. Select “All selected records”, enter the new value for the field and select save.
How do I edit fields in Word?
Edit a field
Right-click in the field, and then click Edit Field. Change the field properties and options. For information about the properties and options available for a particular field, see List of field codes in Word or search on the field name in Help.