Right-click the drawing area and choose Options. On the 3D Modeling tab, under Display Tools In Viewport Display The ViewCube, click or clear: 2D Wireframe Visual Style. All Other Visual Styles.
How do I restore ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Display the ViewCube Settings dialog box.
- If the ViewCube is active, right-click the ViewCube and choose ViewCube Settings.
- If the ViewCube is not active, in the Options dialog box, 3D Modeling tab, under 3D Navigation, click ViewCube.
Where is the ViewCube located?
The ViewCube is a cube-shaped widget placed in a corner of the window. When acting as an orientation indicator, the ViewCube turns to reflect the current view direction as the user re-orients the scene using other tools.
What is AutoCAD ViewCube?
The ViewCube is a navigation tool that is displayed when you are working in 2D model space or 3D visual style. With ViewCube, you can switch between standard and isometric views. The ViewCube is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model.
Where is my library in AutoCAD?
Manage a Materials Library
- Click Visualize tab Materials panel Materials Browser. Find.
- At the bottom of the Materials Browser, click the Manage Library drop-down menu . You can do the following: Open existing library. Displays the Add Library dialog box, where you can select any existing library. Create new library.
How do I enable UCS in Autocad?
To Turn the Display of the UCS Icon On and Off
- Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > UCS Icon. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter UCSICON. Then, enter ON or OFF.
How do I turn on the navigation bar in Autocad?
To Display or Hide the Navigation Bar
- Click View tab Viewport Tools panel Navigation Bar Find.
- Select or clear the check box.
How do you draw a cube in Autocad 2020?
Create a Solid Cube
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Box. Find.
- Specify the first corner, or enter c (Center) to specify the center point of the base.
- At the Command prompt, enter c (Cube). Specify the length of the cube and a rotation angle. The length value sets both the width and height of the cube.
How is the ViewCube menu accessed?
Click the context menu button located near the ViewCube. Ribbon: View tab > Windows pane > User Interface > ViewCube On the drop-down menu, select, or clear ViewCube to turn on or off the display. ViewCube remains available on the Navigation bar .
How do you make a compass in Autocad?
Click View tab MEP View panel Compass . In the Compass Settings dialog box, specify the Compass display: If you want to change the… enter a value for Compass Diameter.
Where are AutoCAD blocks stored?
Using the ‘block’ command generates a block that is saved in the file you are working in only. You can view a list of all blocks in a drawing by selecting ‘insert’ under the insert tab (far left). Then expand the window that drops down and scroll through. The last created block will be at the bottom of this list.
How do I add a library to AutoCAD?
- From the Windows Start menu or Windows taskbar search, open Programs and Features.
- From the list of installed programs, double-click “AutoCAD Electrical.”
- When the setup window appears, click Add or Remove Features.
- Select the desired manufacturers and click Next.
- Select the desired symbol libraries.
Where can I find blocks in AutoCAD?
To Search for a Block Name and Insert It
- At the Command prompt, do one of the following: Type block. (Do not press Enter.) …
- Expand the drop-down list if necessary to display more available blocks. Hover over the items on the list to see a thumbnail preview.
- Select a block to insert.
- Follow the prompts to insert the block.