How do you use the draft tool in Fusion 360?
Learn how to use the Draft command to apply a fixed or parting line draft angle to rotate faces on a solid body in Fusion 360.
- In the Design workspace, Solid tab, select Modify > Draft. …
- In the dialog, select the draft Type: …
- Select a plane or face to define the Pull Direction. …
- Select the faces to draft.
How do you do a section analysis in Fusion 360?
The Section Analysis tool creates a section of a model and allows to see inside it:
- Choose Inspect -> Section Analysis.
- Select a face or plane for the section view to start on.
- Use the manipulators to position the section view.
- Click OK. Fusion will add the section view to the Analysis folder in the browser tree.
How do you get draft angle on Fusion 360?
In the design workspace:
- Choose the type of draft.
- Select the pull direction.
- Select the draft face.
- Enter the desired draft angle or use the rotation anchor to suit.
Can Fusion 360 generate a BOM?
OpenBOM creates assembly (BOM) from the top design when you run it in Fusion 360 and automatically captures all data and creates items in Fusion 360 catalog database. Also, OpenBOM creates a multi-level product structure (recommended) as a hierarchy of BOMs.
How do you hide a body in Fusion 360?
How to hide the part of the model in front of the sketch plane in Fusion 360?
- Locate the sketch in the browser tree of the design.
- Show the sketch by clicking the bulb icon.
- Right-click the activated sketch in the browser tree.
- Select Slice Sketch.
How do you view wireframe in Fusion 360?
Use the Wireframe option to display a wireframe representation of the model in the graphics window. To use the Wireframe option: Select View tab > Appearance panel > Wireframe.
How do you make an offset plane in Fusion 360?
Create an offset plane
- On the toolbar, select Construct > Offset Plane . The Offset Plane dialog displays.
- In the canvas, select a face or plane to offset from.
- Select an Extent option: Distance: Offsets the face or plane to a distance that you specify. …
- Click OK.
How do you make a bill of materials in fusion 360?
In order to generate the BOM within the SCH file in Fusion 360, follow these steps:
- In the SCH file, navigate to the Automate toolbar.
- Click Run ULP.
- In the ULP window click the ULP script titled “bom” so it is highlighted.
- Click OK.
- Select the expected exported BOM List Type and Output Format.
- Click Save.
What is BOM cost?
Bills of material (BOM) calculations use data from several sources to calculate the standard costs of a manufactured item. The sources include information about items, bills routings, indirect cost calculation formulas, and the costing version.