How do you delete an element in Revit?
- Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Delete).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Delete), select the elements to delete, and then press Enter .
What is Revit API?
Autodesk Revit® provides a rich and powerful . NET API which can be used to automate repetitive tasks, extend the core functionality of Revit in simulation, conceptual design, construction and building management, and much more. Revit . NET API allows you to program with any .
How do I delete a space in Revit?
- If the project does not include a space schedule, create one.
- In the Project Browser, under Schedule/Quantities, double-click the space schedule to open it.
- Do one of the following: …
- On the Options Bar, click Delete. …
- At the warning message, click OK.
How do I delete a project in Revit?
In the Admin console, switch to the Projects tab. Find the project, hover over it > Archive. Alternatively, you can filter projects using Show > Archived to find the archived project you want to delete. Click Delete > Delete in the confirmation dialog.
How do you edit annotations in Revit?
Those annotation symbols are Generic Annotation Families that have been loaded into the host Family. In order to edit one of those symbols, locate it in the Project Browser, right-click on the Family name, and select “Edit”. This will open the Family separately from the current file.
How do I edit text family in Revit?
Edit Model Text
- In the drawing area, select the model text.
- Click Modify | Generic Models tab Text panel Edit Text.
- In the Edit Text dialog, change the text as desired.
- Click OK.
What is API in BIM?
The BIM 360 Model Coordination API provides full access to the set of services used by the BIM 360 Model Coordination web application. It enables users to detect and manage the issues that arise when 3D models from different design disciplines are combined into a unified project coordination space.
How do I start Revit API?
I suggest performing these steps:
- Watch the videos.
- Work through the tutorial.
- Install and explore the SDK.
- Compile, install and test RevitLookup.
- Compile the SDK samples.
- Install and test RvtSamples.
- Use RevitLookup to explore a Revit database or two.
- Browse the documentation and developers guide to your heart’s content.
How do I delete a level in Revit without deleting the objects?
If you want to delete the level but not its associated views or hosted elements, export the details of the warning list. Using that information, locate each item (use the Select by ID tool), and change its associated level. Then delete the level.
How do you change level in Revit without moving model?
Click on work view, point (above or below), enter the distance, and press enter. Use “ZE”, zoom extents command. Whith one of the levels selected, go to “Edit Type”, in Properties. Change “Elevation Base” to “Survey Point”.
Can I change the associated level in Revit?
It is not possible – a new View must be created. If you go to View tab » Plan Views ▼ Floor Plans (or Reflected Ceiling Plan), if you do not see the desired Level in the list, disable the option “Do Not Duplicate Existing Views” at the bottom of the dialog.