Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How do you edit a line in Revit?
Modify Line Styles in the Family Editor
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab.
- Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary.
Where are line styles Revit?
To create and modify line styles, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles. Create custom line styles and use them in your views. Use the Line Styles dialog to create a line style. You can delete any user-created line styles.
How do I undo a linework in Revit?
With the Linework tool active, select By Category in the Line Style drop-down. Then select the edge. Continue applying the selected line style to edges in the view, or select a new style in the Line Style drop-down. To exit the Linework tool, press Esc .
How do you add lines in Revit?
Sketch a Line
- Select a tool that allows for a line. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Line).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the start point of the line.
How do you change the line weight in Revit?
Follow steps below:
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights).
- In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights, Perspective Line Weights, or Annotation Line Weights tab.
- Click a cell in the table and enter a value.
- Click OK.
What are line styles?
A line style identifies a particular line of text in the report file that contains information to be extracted. Each line style must be defined such that Extract Editor can identify the same line throughout the report file.
How do I change a line style?
Select the line that you want to change. If you want to change multiple lines, select the first line, and then press and hold CTRL while you select the other lines. Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click the Quick Style that you want.
How do you unhide hidden lines in Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style: Wireframe. Wireframe style allows you to select the hidden element to display. Click View tab Graphics panel (Show Hidden Lines by Element).
How do I start drawing in Revit?
Open Revit LT, and on the Revit Home page, click New. In the dialog, select Architectural Template to start a project using the default template. In the Project Browser, under Elevations (Building Elevation), double-click South to open the South view in the drawing area.