How do I record a video in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
How do you save an animation in Solidworks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How do I save a high resolution image in SOLIDWORKS?
By default, SOLIDWORKS sets the option “Screen Capture” which exports the image with the resolution your monitor supports. If you wish to increase the resolution, switch the setting to ‘Print Capture’, increase the DPI, and select OK. This should allow you to output the image file with a higher resolution.
What is the difference between animation and basic motion in Solidworks?
Animation is used to animate the motion of assemblies, such as adding a motor. Basic Motion is used to approximate the effects of motors, springs, contact, and gravity on assemblies. Motion Analysis is for accurately simulating and analyzing the impact of motion elements such as forces, springs, dampers, and friction.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do I save an animation?
Saving an animation file
- Click the Animation drop-down menu and click Save Animation File.
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and choose a location.
- In the File name text box, type the name you want to give the animation file.
- Click Save.
How do I save an animated MP4 file in Solidworks?
You can save any animation created in the MotionManager as a: Microsoft . avi file. MP4 video .
In the Save Animation to File dialog box:
- Enter a name for File name.
- Select a format for Save as type.
- Select a value for Renderer.
How do I export a camera view in Solidworks?
To save settings for multiple cameras:
- In the Palette, on the Camera tab: Shift + click to select the cameras to save. Right-click and click Save to file.
- In the dialog box: Navigate to a folder. The default is SOLIDWORKS Visualize ContentCameras. Click Save.
How do you turn off animations in Solidworks?
When you add a mate, click Preview or OK in the PropertyManager to see an animation of the mate you just created. Move the slider to Off to disable mate animation.
How do I turn off animations in Solidworks?
Right-click Orientation and Camera Views in the MotionManager design tree and click Disable View Key Creation.