How do I ungroup in FreeCAD?
- Select the objects that you wish to organize.
- Right click and select Utilities → Move to group.
- Select the desired group, or click Ungroup.
How do you separate components in FreeCAD?
To separate the mesh into its components, you can switch to the Arch workbench, and go to the menu Architecture –> Arch Utilities –> Split Mesh.
How do I resize an object in FreeCAD?
FreeCAD: How to scale a 3D object?
- Switch workbench to Draft workbench .
- Select a shape to be scaled on model tree and make a clone . …
- The made clone is overlapped on the original shape. …
- Select the clone on model tree and change the “Scale” property values at Data tab.
What are the difference between group and ungroup object?
You can combine several objects into a group to treat them as a single one. For example, you might group objects laying on a table with the table to in order move them together. When you ungroup the bigger group, objects in a nested group will remain grouped. …
Why can’t I ungroup objects in Word?
If the graphics were created in another program and imported to Word, the program can’t ungroup it. If the group was created in Word, Word for Mac can ungroup it if the picture is floating (not inline with text).
How do I merge objects in FreeCAD?
- Select two or more mesh objects.
- Press the Mesh Merge button. Select the Meshes → Merge option from the menu.
How does FreeCAD measure distance?
There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Std MeasureDistance button.
- Select the Tools → Measure distance option from the menu.