Where do Solidworks image capture save?
Pressing Windows + PrtScn automatically saves an image file in the folder C:Users<your name>PicturesScreenshots. If you do not have time to edit the photo or open a program, simply drag and drop the screenshot into an email.
How do I capture an image in Solidworks?
To capture the screen:
- Click Image Capture (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Image Capture.
- Paste the image into another application such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
How do I take a screenshot on solidworks 2020?
Creating a Snapshot
- Click Take Snapshot (View toolbar or Large Design Review tab of the CommandManager).
- Click View > Lights and Cameras > Take Snapshot.
- Press Alt + Spacebar.
- In the DisplayManager, in the Scenes, Lights and Cameras pane, right-click the Snapshots folder and click Take snapshot.
How do I add RealView graphics to Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
How do I save a Solidworks file as a PNG?
Click File > Save as. In Save as type, select Portable Network Graphics (*. png).
Optionally, click Options to select output options, and do the following:
- Select TIF/PSD/JPG/PNG.
- Under Output as, select Image type, Remove Background, and other options.
- Under Print capture options, set DPI, and Paper size.
- Click OK.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do I record in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
How do I animate a Solidworks assembly?
Right-click to place a key, or select Autokey (Animation only) to place a key automatically. To animate other assembly components: Place the time bar to specify the duration of the animation sequence. Drag the assembly component to its position at the next key point of the animation sequence.
How do you save a view in Solidworks?
Saving a Custom View to SOLIDWORKS
- In a SOLIDWORKS document that contains a custom view, press the spacebar or click Orientation. (View toolbar). …
- Hover over the custom view you want to make available in all SOLIDWORKS documents. Options to save or delete the view appear.
- Click Save View to SOLIDWORKS .