Is Autodesk desktop connector needed?
To support workflows that use Autodesk Docs for sharing project data, you need to install and set up Autodesk Desktop Connector. Desktop Connector is a desktop service that integrates an Autodesk data management source (or data source) with your desktop folder and file structure for easy file management.
How do I install Autodesk connector?
- Download the latest version of Desktop Connector. Download now: Windows® 64-bit. Read the Release Notes and Download the latest version or download previous versions. Download the latest version from the Autodesk Account Products and Services page.
- Open the downloaded package and allow it to extract.
How do I use Autodesk connector?
Use the Desktop Connector to add data sources to your InfraWorks model from a Autodesk Docs or Autodesk Drive location.
- Open the Data Sources panel.
- Click Add File Data Source.
- Navigate to a local hub in Desktop Connector. …
- Select the desired data source. …
- Click Open.
- Configure the data for use in your model.
How do I find my Autodesk desktop connector version?
Hover your cursor over the Desktop Connector tray icon to view the build number. You can also view the build number in the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
Can I remove Autodesk desktop connector?
That directory is a temporary “working directory” used for Desktop Connector. With Desktop Connector not running it is safe to delete the C:ProgramDataAutodeskCDXWD directory. Once that is finished, retry the uninstall.
What is the latest version of Desktop Connector?
The Desktop Connector Update build version is 14.8. 0.1381. Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date. Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Is there a BIM 360 desktop app?
With Desktop Connector, you can now open, save, move, rename, and delete files from your cloud-based BIM 360 Team hubs directly from your desktop or desktop application.
How do you download BIM 360 Glue?
After you’ve activated your Glue account, you can download the Glue desktop installer here: https://b4.autodesk.com/desktop/. In the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Email, click the project host link or the Get Started button to launch Glue. Each welcome email is meant for only one user.
What is Autodesk desktop app?
The Autodesk desktop app is a companion application to Microsoft ® Windows-based Autodesk products that delivers products, updates, and security patches to your desktop.
How do I get BIM 360 on my computer?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I open Autodesk connector?
Get Started with Desktop Connector
- In the taskbar, right-click on the Desktop Connector icon and select Sign In.
- On the Autodesk-Sign In screen, enter your Autodesk credentials and click Sign In. A connected drive is created for each supported data source associated with your Autodesk credentials.