How do you edit a hole in a table in Solidworks?
Right-click the hole table in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Feature. Click in Edges/Faces, then select the holes in the graphics area. (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild to update the table.
How do you edit a hole in a table?
Edit hole table format and options
- Right-click a hole table in the drawing and select Edit Hole Table to display the Edit Hole Table dialog box.
- On the Format tab, change the table title, formatting, and text styles.
- Right-click a Property name, and choose Format Column to display the Format Column dialog box.
How do I edit a table in Solidworks?
Editing a Design Table
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click Design Table and select Edit Table or Edit Table in New Window. …
- Edit the table as needed. …
- Click outside of the table to close it. …
- If you receive a confirmation message that the design table generated new configurations, click OK.
How do you split a hole in a table in Solidworks?
Right-click the table and click Split > Horizontal Auto Split. In the dialog box, enter a number in the Maximum number of rows field. Under Apply, select one of the following: To apply the Maximum number of rows value to the table once, click This time only.
How do I make a tolerance table in Solidworks?
You can insert a table in a model to display the current general tolerances in use.
To insert a general tolerance table:
- Click Insert > Tables > General Tolerance.
- In the PropertyManager, specify properties described below.
- Click .
- Click in the graphics area to place the table.
What is hole chart?
Hole charts are space-delimited text files that contain fastener size diameter values. The hole charts enable you to standardize the available thread, diameter, countersink, and counterbore options when creating Standard hole features in your designs.
How do I link Excel to SolidWorks?
Inserting the Microsoft Excel File
- In a part or assembly document, click Design Table (Tools toolbar) or Insert > Tables > Design Table.
- In the PropertyManager, under Source, select From file, then click Browse to locate the Excel file.
- Optional: Select Link to file, which links the table to the model.
How do I edit a title block in SolidWorks?
Defining or Editing Title Blocks
- On the Sheet Format toolbar, click Edit Sheet Format , then click Title Block Fields .
- On the Sheet Format CommandManager, click Edit Sheet Format , then click Title Block Fields .
- In the FeatureManager design tree of a drawing, right-click Sheet Format and click Edit Sheet Format .
How do you display a sheet format in SolidWorks?
Open a new drawing. Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.
How do I move a BOM in Solidworks?
Moving BOMs Within a Drawing Sheet
You can drag BOMs that are not anchored. To move a BOM table: Click the upper left corner of the BOM and drag it.
How do I copy a BOM table in Solidworks?
Copying Assembly BOMs into Drawings
- Select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- In BOM Options, select Copy existing table.
- Select an assembly BOM from the list.
- Select Linked to link the BOMs.