How do I load a tool catalog in AutoCAD?
From the Insert ribbon, Content tab, click the Content Browser to launch it. In the lower left, click the icon to add or create a catalog. Choose the radio button to “Add an existing catalog or web site”. Browse for the ATC file that contains your AutoCAD tool palettes, select Open, then OK.
How do I change the tool catalog in AutoCAD?
To Edit Tool Catalog Properties
- Click Home tab Build panel Tools drop-down Content Browser.
- Right-click the desired tool catalog, and click Properties.
- Edit the properties: If you want to… Then… change the graphic image that represents the tool catalog in the catalog library. …
- Click OK.
Is AutoCAD MEP free?
The Link below is to the page on the AutoDesk website where you can download the free student version of the AutoCAD MEP program. Click on the link, and follow the prompts on the web page.
What is ATC file in AutoCAD?
Tool catalog file used by the AutoCAD design and documentation CAD software; contains definitions for all of the tools in a user interface palette; used for storing tool configurations and customizing the AutoCAD workspace.
How do I import a tool palette?
Import a Tool Palette or Tool Palette Group
- Click Manage tab Customization panel Tool Palettes. Find.
- In the Customize dialog box, do one of the following: Import a tool palette. …
- In the Import <Item> dialog box, locate the file you want to import. Click Open.