Where is fill region in Revit?
A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category. Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
How do you make a filled region in Revit?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do you change a filled region pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
How do I edit a filled region?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you bring to front in Revit?
Change the Draw Order of Details
- In the drawing area, select one or more details. The following tools become available on the Modify
tab Arrange panel. (Bring to Front). Immediately places the selected details in front of all other details in the view. …
- Click the desired option to move the details.
Where are the PAT files in Revit?
pat files in the following location: %ProgramFiles%AutodeskAutodesk Revit 2018Data. The revit metric. pat file contains various metric masonry and iso patterns. Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do you change a pattern in Revit?
Select the desired Pattern Type: Drafting or Model to display the relative types of patterns. Select the desired pattern from the pattern samples which you want to edit and click on the Edit Fill Pattern tool at the bottom of the dialogue box. The Edit Pattern Properties dialogue box will open as shown.
How do you mask in Revit?
Follow the steps below to mask the element in view:
- Go to Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel.
- Select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions).
How do I create a filter in Revit?
Apply a Filter
- Open the view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), and click the Filters tab.
- Click Add. …
- Select a filter, and click OK. …
- On the Filters tab, do the following: …
- Click Apply (to apply the filter to the view and keep the dialog open) or OK (to apply the filter and close the dialog).