How do you set dimensions in Ansys?
To dimension existing sketch lines
- Click the Select tool.
- Select the sketch object you want to change.
- Dimension the item’s size or location by doing one of the following: Press the spacebar (or just type) to enter a value in the highlighted field. Drag the selected item to change its size or location.
How do I view Dimensions in Ansys?
Right-click an annotation plane and select: Show all dimensions to display dimensions on all annotation planes.
Is there a measure tool in Ansys?
RE: measurement in ansys
In ansys design modeler you can use ruler for measurements, also you can select midpoint in constraints menu when sketching in design modeler, first select the point and then the line to put the point on the midpoint of line.
How do you use the ruler in Ansys?
Go to Edit -> Options. Select ‘Viewer’ under CFD Post and you should see an option to check ‘Ruler Visibility’.
How do you extrude in Ansys 2020?
To extrude an edge
- Click Pull. …
- Select the edge or edges you want to extrude. …
- Select the Extrude. …
- If the arrow pointing the direction you want to pull is not highlighted, click the arrow or press Tab to change the direction.
- Click and drag the edge in the direction of the Pull.
Can we extrude the sketch in both directions in Ansys?
Yes, using extruded direction selection in the box under the end condition drop down.
How do I change the grid size in SpaceClaim?
To customize units
- Select SpaceClaim Options from the File menu to display the SpaceClaim Options window.
- Click Units from the navigation panel on the left.
- Select one of the following from the Units settings for drop-down list: …
- Modify the options on the page.
- Click OK to save all your changes and close the window.
How do you change planes in SpaceClaim?
To select a new location for the sketch plane
- Click Select New Sketch Plane in the mini-toolbar, or right-click and select Select New Sketch Plane from the context menu.
- Mouse over any existing geometry to display existing planes.
- Click to select the highlighted plane and display the sketch grid.