How do I change the scale of a line in Solidworks drawing?
To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following:
- In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale.
- Right-click the sheet and select Properties, then edit the values of Scale.
How do I change a custom scale in Solidworks?
To set custom scales for drawing views:
- In a drawing, select an existing view or insert a new view.
- In the PropertyManager, under Scale, select Use custom scale.
- In the box, enter a scale in the format x:x or x/x . You can also click and select a predefined scale from the list.
How do I change the properties of a line in Solidworks?
To change the properties of an individual line in the rectangle: In an open sketch, select the line and edit the properties in the Line Properties PropertyManager. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation.
How do you draw a hidden line in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab. Select a feature or component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be shown with hidden lines. Click Apply to see the effect of your selection.
How do I draw a line in Solidworks drawing?
To sketch a line:
- Click Line. …
- In the Insert Line PropertyManager under Orientation, select one of the following: …
- Under Options, select: …
- Under Parameters, you can do the following, based on the Orientation: …
- Click in the graphics area and sketch the line. …
- Complete the line in one of the following ways:
What scale can you use when you create a drawing view?
A sheet scale is a standard scale value for drawing views placed on the working sheet. Typically, the sheet scale is indicated in the drawing border title block.
Where is the status bar in Solidworks?
The status bar at the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window provides information related to the function you are performing. To display or hide the status bar: Click View > User Interface > Status Bar.
How do you change the scale of a drawing?
To Change the Scale of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. The drawing view border appears.
- Click an empty area inside the drawing view. Grips appear.
- Click the lookup grip. A menu appears.
- Select the new scale from the menu.
Can I scale a sketch in Solidworks?
(Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Scale. In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Scale, select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. , and then click in the graphics area to set the point to Scale about.
How do I scale a DWG in Solidworks?
To specify the sheet scale, select Enable scale and choose a scale or User Defined. For User Defined, type a scale in the format 1:1 or 1/1. Scale output 1:1 in Task Scheduler differs from Scale output 1:1 in SOLIDWORKS. SOLIDWORKS lists only scales found in the current sheets.
How do you change line thickness in SolidWorks 2020?
To set line thickness:
- Click File > Print.
- In the dialog box, under Document Options, click Line Thickness.
- In Line thickness print settings, type a value for the line weights (Thin, Normal, Thick, and five additional line thickness settings). …
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Print dialog box and print the document.
How do I make dimension lines thinner in SolidWorks?
To set line thickness and style:
- Click Options , and then select the Document Properties tab.
- Select the type of annotation or dimension for which you intend to customize the frame or leader line thickness.
- Select a thickness from the list, or select Custom Size and enter a value for the custom thickness.