Can you convert SolidWorks to Creo?
To export a SOLIDWORKS document as a Pro/ENGINEER or Creo Parametric file: Click File > Save As. Set Save as type to: ProE/Creo Part (*.
Can I open a SolidWorks file in Creo?
You can import SolidWorks part and assembly models and export Creo parts and assemblies to SolidWorks. … You must explicitly select the Import option on the File Open dialog box to import SolidWorks parts and assemblies just as you import models of other non-native file formats.
How do I import a Creo file into SolidWorks?
To import a Pro/ENGINEER or Creo Parametric assembly file into SOLIDWORKS:
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open.
- In the dialog box, set Files of type to ProE/Creo Assembly (*. …
- Browse to a file, and click Open.
- In the Pro/E & Creo to SOLIDWORKS Converter dialog box, set these options: …
- Click Import.
How do you convert Sldprt to step?
How to convert a SLDPRT file to STEP
- open your file with solidworks and save as STEP AP214.
- open autcad. 1-change 3d modeling. 2-clik insert. 3-click import.
- 1-choose step. 2-cick open.
- waiting for import file.
- 1-click view. 2- choose SW isometric.
- change 2d wireframe to Realistic.
How do I merge two bodies in a SOLIDWORKS assembly?
To add bodies together:
- Click Combine. (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Combine.
- In the PropertyManager, under Operation Type, select Add.
- For Bodies to Combine, select the bodies to combine. You can select bodies in the graphics area or the Solid Bodies. …
- Click Show Preview to preview the feature.
- Click .
What is the latest version of Creo?
|Creo 4.0||15 December 2016|
|Creo 5.0||19 March 2018|
|Creo 6.0||19 March 2019|
|Creo 7.0||14 April 2020|
How do I edit a constraint in Creo Assembly?
if you want to modify a constraint of assembled component, then you can:
- select the component in Model Tree.
- press RMB and click Edit Definition command.
- in Component Placement tab > activate Placement sub-tab.
- now you can see all constraints and you can change references.