How do I enable Autodesk documents?
Click All Products and Services from the left to locate your purchased products. Click Access now to the right of your product. If this is your first purchase for this account, you’ll see that the account isn’t active yet. Click Activate.
How do I activate my BIM 360 Field?
Activate and Edit Project Services
- In the Project Admin module, click the Services tab.
- Make sure Overview is selected in the left panel.
- In the Project Services list, click Activate for the service you want to add to the project. …
- Click Activate.
What is bim360 build?
Formerly known as BIM 360 Field, BIM 360 Build is a cloud-based construction project management solution that connects project information and workflows, keeping the office and field teams in sync.
How do I add a project to bim360?
Create a Project
- In the Account Admin module, click the Projects tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Create Project Profile dialog box, specify the project name and enter the project information. …
- Select a language from the BIM 360 Field Project Language drop-down list.
How do I install Autodesk documents?
Ensure that you are using the current release before contacting Autodesk Support.
Install Desktop Connector for Autodesk Docs
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
How much is BIM 360?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user. Volume discounts are available.
How do I archive BIM 360 projects?
To archive a project, select the project on the Project tab > Archive > Archive. To restore a project, select the project on the Project tab > Restore. What happens to archived projects? Project members will no longer be able to access archived projects.
How much does PlanGrid cost?
The cost of PlanGrid starts at $39/month for 550 sheets. The price of the software will increase depending on how many sheets you need, up to their Crane package which includes unlimited sheets for $119/month. All versions include unlimited projects, photos, and documents.
What is Autodesk QTO?
The process of measuring quantities of materials from drawings and specifications prepared by architects, engineers, and other designers is known as quantity takeoff. … QTO gives estimators the tools to perform digital quantity takeoff, which is faster, easier, and more accurate than paper-based methods.
How do I assign a BIM 360 license?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.
How do I start a BIM project?
5 Steps to BIM Success
- Step 1: Start at the ground floor. It’s a good thing you didn’t skip ahead: this part is important. …
- Step 2: Assemble your team. Once you’ve decided to use BIM, pick the right people for a pilot project. …
- Step 3: Launch a pilot. …
- Step 4: Document progress. …
- Step 5: Get your team up to speed.