How do I export from Civil 3D?
To export 3D model data for use in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Click Manage Model. …
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present. …
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
How do I export a feature line in Civil 3D?
To export feature lines as profiles
Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Profile From Corridor Find. In the drawing, select the corridor feature line to export. If you make an ambiguous selection, the Select A Feature Line dialog box is displayed. Select a feature line from the list.
How do you export contours from Civil 3D to AutoCAD?
To Export an Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing to an AutoCAD DWG File
- Set up your drawing so that all objects that you want to export are visible. …
- Click Output tab Export panel Export Civil 3D Drawing Find.
- In the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing dialog box, select AutoCAD DWG in the Export To File Type field.
How do I export from Civil 3D to Google Earth?
To Export Autodesk Civil 3D Objects to KML
- In the Toolspace, on the Toolbox tab, expand Miscellaneous Utilities Export KML. …
- On the General page of the Export KML wizard, specify place information for the file.
- On the Objects page, specify the objects to export.
Can I open Civil 3D file in AutoCAD?
On the command line in Civil 3D, type CUILOAD. Click the Browse button. Open the c3d. cuix file.
How do I export a CSV file from Civil 3D?
How do I export a CSV file from Civil 3d?
- To export a point, from the Prospector, in the point group collection, right-click on DG. …
- Choose a folder on the computer to export the text file.
- Next, choose the requested file format (PNEZD CSV file is usually a good choice), then click the directory to save the file.
How do I import LandXML?
In Autodesk Civil 3D, on the ribbon, click Insert tab Import panel LandXML Find, or enter LandXMLIn at the command line. In the Import LandXML dialog box, select or browse to the LandXML (*. xml) file you want to import. Click Open.
How do you create a polyline from corridor in Civil 3D?
To export corridor feature lines as polylines
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Create Polyline From Corridor Find.
- In the drawing, click the corridor feature line. If you make an ambiguous selection, the Select A Feature Line dialog box is displayed. Select a feature line from the list.
How do I create a corridor profile?
Exporting Corridor Feature Lines as Profiles
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Profile From Corridor . …
- In the drawing, select the corridor feature line to export. …
- In the Create Profile – Draw New dialog box, enter the required data.
How do you do contours in Civil 3D?
To Add Contour Data to a Surface
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click Contours, and click Add.
- In the Add Contour Data dialog box, enter the contour description in the Description field.
How do I export DXF from Civil 3D?
To Export a Drawing to a DXF File
- Verify that the drawing’s Model tab is selected.
- At the command line, enter UCS, and then enter World.
- Click Export DXF, and then click the version you want to use.
- Enter a filename, and specify a path, if necessary. The . …
- Click Save.
What is the difference between KMZ and KML files?
KML (Keyhole Markup Language) is the data format used by Google Earth Pro and Google Maps. … KML files are like HTML, and only contains links to icons and raster layers. A KMZ file combines the images with the KML into a single zipped file.
How do I convert a Civil 3D file to KMZ?
Export Civil 3D file
- Open file > Save As a new file.
- Assign Coordinate System. App menu > Drawing Utilities > Drawing Settings > Units and Zones tab > Zone. …
- Extract triangles. Select surface > Right-click > Surface Properties… > …
- Change the color of triangles. …
- Export KMZ file.
How do I convert DWG to KML?
To Export To KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
- At the command line, enter MAPEXPORT and press <ENTER>.
- In the Export Location dialog box, select the Google KML file format and a location for the exported files.
- In the Export dialog box, specify how to export objects. …
- On the Selection tab, specify the objects to export.