How do I edit a general table in SOLIDWORKS?
Editing a Design Table in a Drawing
- Double-click the design table in the drawing. The model opens in its own window, and the design table opens for editing.
- Modify the table as needed. When you are done, click outside of the table to close it.
- Return to the drawing window, and click Rebuild to see the updated table.
How do you format data as a table?
Create and format tables
- Select a cell within your data.
- Select Home > Format as Table.
- Choose a style for your table.
- In the Create Table dialog box, set your cell range.
- Mark if your table has headers.
- Select OK.
How do I create a configuration table in SOLIDWORKS drawing?
To insert the design table into a drawing:
- In a drawing of the part or assembly, select a drawing view.
- Click Insert > Tables > Design Table. The design table appears, and you can drag it into place on the sheet.
How do I edit a title block in Solidworks?
Defining or Editing Title Blocks
- On the Sheet Format toolbar, click Edit Sheet Format , then click Title Block Fields .
- On the Sheet Format CommandManager, click Edit Sheet Format , then click Title Block Fields .
- In the FeatureManager design tree of a drawing, right-click Sheet Format and click Edit Sheet Format .