How do I downgrade CATIA?
Suppose you are using V5R21, you can save it as a V5R20-V5R6.
- Click on Tools->Utility.
- Double click on “downward compatibility”
- Click “member”- select the file to convert.
- At the top select the version to which you want to convert the file- set the target folder- click “run”
How do I convert CATIA?
Steps to Convert Your Models
- 1: Open your CATIA V4 model in the CATIA V5 software.
- 2: Right click on the MASTER icon in the specification tree and select “Copy”.
- 3: Create a New Part by selecting “File” then “New”. …
- 4: Enter your Part Name and click “OK”.
How do I know what version of CATIA I have?
If you need to check CATIA release version of your model, you have to go to FILE > DOCUMENT PROPERTIES. Properties window will open. Here you can see several info about the model. In the middle of the window you can find “Saved document Version”.
How do I open a CATPart file?
Programs that open CATPART files
- Dassault Systemes CATIA.
- Autodesk Inventor 2022. Free Trial.
- Autodesk Fusion 360. Free Trial.
- Okino Computer Graphics PolyTrans. Free Trial.
What is wrong application level in Catia?
2 Answers. The difficulties is “Downward Compatibility”. If you are using Catia V5R19 and try to open V5R 20-21 or higher release file, you can not open it.
How do I download Catia V5R21?
How to install CATIA V5R21
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Copy the file “JS0GROUP.dll” in the Win32 folder to the location “C:Program Files (x86)Dassault SystemesB21intel_acodebin“
- Note on the record is win32 but can be installed on both 32bit and 64bit.
What is the file type for a standard CATIA part?
Native File Formats
|CATIA V5, V6||CATPart, CATProduct, CGR|
How do I convert CATIA to STP?
SolidWorks >> CATIA V5 (Dassault)
- To export a STEP file choose File -> Save as…, as file type choose STEP-Format (step, stp) and go to Options. …
- Under Output as the following options can be selected:
- Solid/Surface geometry: the geometry will be exported as solid and surface bodies.