Where are print commands and settings in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Transfer Project Standards), and in the Select Items To Copy dialog, select Print Settings. You can also change saved print settings, revert changes, and rename or delete print settings. To access the Print Setup dialog, click File tab Print (Print Setup).
How do I add a printer to Revit?
Set Up the Printer for Batch Print for Autodesk Revit
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the default printer, and click Printing Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences dialog, configure the printing options as desired, and click OK.
How do you create a sheet template in Revit?
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do I select a name in Revit?
- Select one or more elements in the drawing area.
- Click Manage tab Selection panel (Save).
- In the Save Selection dialog, enter a name for the filter.
- Click OK.
How do you select a filter in Revit?
Select Elements Using a Filter
- Define a selection box around the elements to select. Place the cursor on one side of the elements and drag it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Filter panel (Filter). …
- Specify the categories of elements to include in the selection: …
- Click OK.
How do you select a layer in Revit?
Query Objects in Layers
- Move the cursor over the import symbol in the view. Revit highlights lower-level objects (such as lines) first. Press Tab to switch to highlighting of higher-level objects, such as blocks.
- Watch the status bar. When it describes the target object, click to select it.
How do I convert a Revit file to PDF?
Print to PDF
- Click File tab (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select your PDF print driver. …
- Click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog, define settings for the PDF print driver as desired, and click OK.
- To print only the sheet or view in the drawing area: …
- To print multiple views and sheets:
How do you set a scale in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I print design options in Revit?
Check the Design Option Settings for a View
- Open a project view in which you want to see or edit a design option.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Design Options tab.
How do you halftone a family in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.