How do you publish a model in Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Publish Latest) to publish the latest version of that model. Click Publish to confirm.
How long does it take to publish a Revit model?
On average, it takes 1-2 hrs just to update the set.
How do you share a BIM model?
To share using this method:
- Publish your models from Revit to BIM 360 using Revit Cloud Worksharing.
- Use the Design Collaboration module to create a package and share your models with other teams.
- Other teams choose to consume the shared models.
What is publishing in Revit?
Sets, sheets, 3D views, and the aggregated project model that appear in Design Collaboration are populated in your team space by publishing one or more sets from Revit. Once the models are published to folders in Document Management, you can use Design Collaboration to share and compare these models with other teams.
How do I add Revit to BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
How do I publish my BIM 360 model?
Once the team has synchronized with the central model, you can publish the model to BIM 360 Team. Click Publish Latest. When you do, a Publish dialog opens, informing you that you are about the publish the latest version of the model to BIM 360 Team. If there are any linked models they will be viewable in BIM 360 Team.
What is Revit cloud worksharing?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models, leading to accelerated timelines and a more efficient project workflow. … You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team.