How do you save an animation in SOLIDWORKS?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How do you save a motion study in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
To save animations: Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
Select one of the following:
- Entire animation.
- Time range to specify a start and end value so that the software saves part of the animation.
- Single frame to select and save one frame from the animation.
How do I save an animated video?
Exporting an animation to video
- Click the Animation drop-down arrow and click Export animation.
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and choose a location.
- In the File name text box, type the name of the video file you want to create.
How do I render a video in Solidworks?
Render and Animation
- In SOLIDWORKS, click Schedule Render (Render Tools toolbar).
- Set the file name and directory.
- Set values for Start Time and Start Date or select to start the task after the previous scheduled task is complete.
- Click Settings to see a read-only list of the Document Properties and Output Settings.
How do I record a motion study in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
How do I save a GIF as a MP4?
How to convert GIF to MP4
- Upload gif-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to mp4” Choose mp4 or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your mp4.
How do I convert an animated File to MP4?
What you learned: Export to a video file
- Preview your video within Animate and see if you are happy with it.
- Choose Export and Export to Video from the File menu. …
- Check the size of the file, this should be the same as you’ve started.
- Make sure the Convert video in Media Encoder option is enabled.