How do you hide red origins in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Origins . When the icon next to the menu item is highlighted, origins are visible except for origins that you hide individually.
How do I change the origin in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin. In the Align Grid/Origin PropertyManager, under Selections: To change only the sketch origin: Select a vertex or point for Sketch Origin Location .
What does a red line mean in Solidworks?
In Solidworks a red line, or a red dimension, or a red centerline, etc means that it is an entity that can no longer find its source or connection on the part. The fix usually involves going back to the part to find out what’s going on.
How do I fix an origin point in Solidworks?
To change the origin location or orientation:
- Create blocks from several sketch entities.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a Block. and select Edit Block. …
- Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin.
- In the Align Grid/Origin PropertyManager, under Selections: …
- Click .
How do I get rid of origins in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Origins.
How do you hide XYZ in Solidworks?
Right-click the coordinate system and click Hide or Show.
How do I move my Spaceclaim origin?
Click Origin in the Insert group on the Design tab. An origin is previewed attached to the cursor. Move the cursor to position the origin. The origin will adjust its orientation based on the type geometry it is on.
How do I change the origin of part in Inventor?
- Click the origin indicator and drag it to the desired location.
- To precisely move the origin to a new location, right-click the origin indicator and choose Edit, or double-click the indicator. …
- Right-click the origin indicator or the dimension and select Hide Origin Indicator.
How do I set color in SolidWorks?
To change the shaded appearance of a part:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, click Model Display.
- Under Model / feature colors, select Shading.
- Click Edit and select a color from the Color palette or click Define Custom Colors and define a color of a new shade or hue.