How do you create a plant in Revit?
- Open a Project.
- In the Project Browser, go to Families.
- Select the Planting family and right click on a Plant. …
- In the Properties dialog box, select the Plant Name. …
- Click on the arrow on the right side and a Plant Library will open.
- Select your plant and season.
How do you make a green tree in Revit?
Go to the “Manage” tab. Click the “Object Styles” button. Scroll down and find the “Planting” category.
Quickest option is to do the following:
- Select the tree you want to edit.
- Right-click > Override graphics in view > By element.
- Change the colour of the “Projection line colour” to whatever you wish.
What is Revit planting?
The Revit Planting F/X Plant Manager is a project palette of plants listed with all their data, and organized into Trees, Shrubs and Ground Covers. It’s your hub for your planting data.
How do you add flowers in Revit?
Place a plant or entourage object in the drawing area, as follows:
- On the ribbon, click (Place a Component). …
- Select the desired family from the Type Selector.
- Click in the drawing area to place a plant or entourage object in the view.
- Move and rotate the object, as needed. …
- To exit the Component tool, press Esc twice.