How do I edit a balloon in AutoCAD?
To Change the Style of Existing Balloons
- Click Panel tab Other Tools panel Configuration. Find.
- Click Balloon Setup.
- Specify the balloon type, text size, arrow size, arrow type, and click OK.
- Check Apply to all Balloons in Active Drawing.
- Click OK.
How do you change dimension in AutoCAD LT?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
How do you change the language size in AutoCAD?
To Place Dimension Text Manually
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Fine Tuning, select Place Text Manually When Dimensioning.
- Click OK.
How can you change the shape of a balloon?
The shape and size of balloon changes when filled with air or water because these both substances are compressible and can be compressed that is the reason of change in shape and size of a balloon.
How do you edit balloons?
Right-click, and then select Edit Balloon. In the Edit Balloon dialog box, select the Override Shape (by Style) checkbox. Select a different balloon type from the standard balloons or click Used-Defined Symbol, and select a sketch symbol from the list.
What is the shortcut key of aligned dimension?
Select the dimension to which you wish to align other dimensions. The dimension is highlighted. 2. Hold down the CTRL key and select the remaining dimensions to align.
How do I change text size dimensions?
In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify. In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Text tab, under Text Appearance, select a text style. If the current text style does not have a fixed height, enter the height of dimension text in the Text Height box.
Why is my dimension text so small in AutoCAD?
In the dimension manage under the text tab, what is your text height set to in that dialog? If it is . 125, change it to 3.0625. And in STYLE dialog set your text height to 0, and the dimension height will control your text universally in that drawing.