How do I delete a linear pattern in Solidworks?
Right-click the pattern in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Feature. In the Table Driven Pattern dialog box, click the number of the pattern you want to delete to highlight the X-Y coordinates. Press Delete. Click OK.
How do I edit a linear pattern in Solidworks?
To edit a sketch pattern: Right-click a pattern instance and select the appropriate Edit option. If you selected Display instance count, you can double-click the instance count and change it in the graphics area. Search ‘Editing Sketch Patterns’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you dissolve a pattern in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a subassembly or Ctrl + select multiple assemblies and select Dissolve Subassembly. You can also select the subassembly icon and click Edit > Dissolve Assembly.
How do you edit a linear pattern?
To edit a sketch pattern start by editing the sketch the pattern is a part of. With the sketch open, right click on any entity of the pattern and select Edit Linear/Circular Pattern.
How do you edit a linear sketch?
- Tap the Linear sketch pattern tool.
- Tap to select the sketch or sketches to pattern. …
- Double tap on a distance or instance value to edit it.
- Touch and drag the square manipulators to adjust the axis of that row of instances.
- Touch and drag the arrow manipulators to adjust the distance between entities.
How do I delete a SolidWorks file?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you sketch driven patterns in Solidworks?
Sketch Driven Patterns
- Open a sketch on the face of a part.
- Create a seed feature on the model.
- Click Point or Tools > Sketch Entity > Point , and add multiple sketch points to represent the pattern you want to create, based on the seed feature.
- Close the sketch.