How do I show the Feature Manager in SOLIDWORKS?
You can enable display characteristics of the FeatureManager design tree by selecting options on the Tree Display submenu of the FeatureManager shortcut menu. To access these options, right-click the assembly name in the FeatureManager design tree and click Tree Display.
How do you show hidden trees in SOLIDWORKS?
Always shows the item. To change these settings, you can display the FeatureManager Options by right-clicking in the FeatureManager design tree and selecting Hide/Show Tree Items.
What is the feature design tree in SOLIDWORKS?
The FeatureManager design tree on the left side of the SOLIDWORKS window provides an outline view of the active part, assembly, or drawing. This makes it easy to see how the model or assembly was constructed or to examine the various sheets and views in a drawing.
How do you hide the design tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To change these settings, you can display the FeatureManager Options by right-clicking in the FeatureManager design tree and selecting Hide/Show Tree Items.
How do I find a design tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To search the FeatureManager design tree:
- Right-click anywhere in the FeatureManager design tree (except Materials. ), and select Go To.
- In the dialog box, enter a text string for Find what.
- Click Find Next as many times as needed. The tree is searched from top to bottom. To reverse direction, clear Start from the top.
How do I restore a command manager in Solidworks?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I get my solidworks toolbar back?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do you hide geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.
How do you show the Display pane in Solidworks?
Expanding and Collapsing the Display Pane
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.