How do I hide a component in Solidworks assembly?
Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
How do you suppress components in configuration in Solidworks?
You can suppress individual features in the Feature Properties dialog box. Right-click the feature you want to suppress in the FeatureManager design tree and select Feature Properties. In the dialog box, select Suppressed, and then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specify Configuration(s).
Can you hide components in an assembly?
Hiding and Showing Components Using the Tab Key
In the graphics area, you can press Tab, Shift + Tab, and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to hide and show components of an assembly.
How do you hide properties in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component in the Drawing View Properties dialog box:
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
- Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.
How do I show all components in a Solidworks assembly?
Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
Where are the hidden components in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you Unsuppress all components in Solidworks?
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
- Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
How do I make an assembly configuration in Solidworks?
Special Assembly Configurations
- Click File > Open.
- Browse to the desired assembly document, select Advanced under Configurations, and click Open.
- In the Configure Document dialog box, select one of the following: Option. Description. …
- Type a new Configuration name, and click OK. The assembly opens in the new configuration.
How do you hide geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you hide a body in SolidWorks?
To hide a body: In the drawing view, right-click the body and click Show/Hide > Hide Body.
How do I show all bodies in SolidWorks?
In the graphics area, select the multibody part. Right-click the multibody part and select Show Hidden Bodies. All bodies that were hidden are now shown, and all bodies that were visible are now hidden.