How do I change the view name in Revit?
Rename a View
- In the Project Browser, right-click the view name and click Rename, or select the view and press F2. …
- In the Rename View dialog, enter a new name for the view, and click OK.
- If a level and other plan views have the exact same name as the view, a dialog displays.
How do I change the view of a Revit group?
Edit an Organization Scheme for the Project Browser
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization).
- In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules.
- Select an organization scheme.
- To rename the organization scheme, click Rename.
How do I change the view parameters in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
How do you name a sheet in Revit?
Rename a Sheet
- In the Project Browser, under Sheets (all), right-click the sheet name and click Rename, or select the sheet and press F2. As an alternative, you can use a slow double-click to rename a sheet.
- In the Sheet Name dialog, enter a new number and name for the sheet, and click OK.
How do I organize project browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
Can you group lines in Revit?
How to Group in Revit. Create a group by selecting elements or existing groups and using the Create Group tool. In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group. Click Modify | Multi-Select tabCreate panel (Create Group).
How do I edit a sheet category in Revit?
Open the sheet list. In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
Organize a Sheet List
- Click the Sorting/Grouping tab.
- For Sort by, select Sheet Order. Make sure that Ascending is selected.
- Click OK.
How do you show below level in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- In plan view, click View menu > View Properties.
- Click the Edit button for the View Range parameter.
- Enter a value for both the Bottom Offset, under Primary Range, and the Level Offset, under View Depth, that is more than 4 feet from the floor or slab.
Why is my view range greyed out in Revit?
In your case you seem to have a view template assigned to your view. This (can) cause different settings to be grayed out because it is controlled by the view template. You can solve it by removing the view template from the view (set it to