How do I reverse a profile in Civil 3d?
To reverse the direction of an alignment sub-entity
- Click the alignment. Click Alignment tab Modify panel Geometry Editor Find.
- On the Alignment Layout Tools toolbar, click Reverse Sub-Entity Direction.
- Click the alignment sub-entity in the drawing window.
Can you reverse the direction of an alignment in Civil 3d?
You can reverse the direction and stationing of an alignment. All objects that are dependent on the alignment (such as profiles, sample lines, sections, corridor objects, superelevation) will also be updated. You can only change the direction of an alignment that is continuous.
How do I reverse my profile view?
Right-click on the profile and choose Edit. In the dialog that opens, you can select the Reverse option, which will reverse the direction of the profile.
How do I change orientation in Civil 3d?
To Specify Label Orientation
- In the Label Style Composer dialog box, click the General tab.
- Under Behavior, change the Orientation Reference value to the desired item.
- Click OK.
How do you rotate UCS in Civil 3d?
Right-click the UCS icon, and click Rotate Axis. Click X, Y, or Z. As you drag the cursor, the UCS rotates in the positive direction around the specified axis.
How do I change my UCS?
Make sure that the current UCS is parallel to the plane of rotation (the UCS icon should look normal). Click View tab Coordinates panel World. Click View tab Coordinates panel Z. To rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise, enter 90.