The Revit Planting F/X Plant Manager is a project palette of plants listed with all their data, and organized into Trees, Shrubs and Ground Covers. It’s your hub for your planting data.
Does Revit have plants?
Revit provides several RPC families for trees and plants (for example, RPC Tree – Conifer, RPC Tree – Deciduous, and RPC Shrub). In each family, types provide render appearances for different species of trees and plants. … To control the size of a plant, you can modify its type parameters in the family or in a project.
How do you scale in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you load a tree in Revit?
Add Site Components
- Open a view that displays the toposurface to modify.
- Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Site Component).
- Select the desired component from the Type Selector.
- Click in the drawing area to add one or more components.
Can you import a 3D CAD file into Revit?
Open a Revit model, and use the Import CAD tool to import vector data from other CAD programs. If you want to import 3D geometry using SAT or 3DM files, see Import a 3D Shape. Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD). In the dialog, for Files of type, select the desired file type.
How do I link 3D AutoCAD to Revit?
Link a CAD File
- Open the Revit model.
- If you want the linked file to display only in a particular view, open that view.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link CAD).
- In the dialog, for Files of type, select the desired file type.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file to link, and select the file.