What is the use of explode in AutoCAD?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others.
Where is explode in AutoCAD?
To Explode an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded. For most objects, exploding has no visible effect.
What happens when you explode a block in AutoCAD?
Explodes an associative array into copies of the original objects. Removes one grouping level at a time. If a block contains a polyline or a nested block, exploding the block exposes the polyline or nested block object, which must then be exploded to expose its individual objects.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Computer-aided design. License. Trialware. Website. autodesk.com/autocad.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.
How do I join in AutoCAD?
Steps to join any object
- Select the Join command from the ribbon panel under the Modify interface. Or. Type J or join on the command line and press Enter.
- We need to select multiple objects to join. The selected objects are joined at once.
- Press Enter.
How do you explode a block in AutoCAD 2020?
To Explode a Block Reference
- Click Drafting tab > Modify panel > Explode.
- Select the objects to be exploded.
How do you unlock a block in CAD?
If you need to select or move the file, you can unlock it. Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may already be selected. Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties. Click to deselect the Lock size and position and Lock against deletion checkboxes.