How do I get rid of the green lines in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How do you select a boundary line in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Area drop-down (Area Boundary Line). Draw or pick the area boundaries. (Use Pick Lines to apply area rules.)
How do you use slope arrows in Revit?
Create a sloped floor using slope arrows:
- If you are not already in sketch mode, select the floor in plan view, and click Modify Floors tab → Edit panel → Edit Boundary.
- Click Modify Floors > Edit Boundary tab → Draw panel → Slope Arrow.
- Sketch the slope arrow on the floor.
- Select the slope arrow after drawing it.
How do you add arrows in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Arrowheads. In the Type Properties dialog, select the arrowhead type you want to work with from the Type list. If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new arrowhead type.
How do you undo a line in Revit?
With the Linework tool active, select By Category in the Line Style drop-down. Then select the edge. Continue applying the selected line style to edges in the view, or select a new style in the Line Style drop-down. To exit the Linework tool, press Esc .
How do you create a property line in Revit?
Open a site plan view. Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Property Line).
Create Property Lines
- In the Create Property Line dialog, select Create by sketching.
- Click (Pick Lines) or other sketch tools to sketch lines.
- Sketch the property lines. Lines should form a closed loop.
How do you tag a property line in Revit?
You can tag property lines that can report square footage or acreage. Load the tags from the Annotations > Civil folder of the Revit family library. The tags are Property Tag – Acres.