Why is the background of Onshape black?
The issue you are seeing could be a bug with Google SwiftShader. Furthermore the rendering performance is low as well. You may want to ensure Chrome is able to correctly use your graphics card.
How do I change the background color in Onshape?
We currently don’t have a way to set the background color for the part studio and assembly. You can vote for this improvement here : https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/1362/user-interface-and-feature-tree.
How do I change my Onshape settings?
Set your personal preferences
- Open the User menu. (click your name in the right top corner of the window).
- Select My account from the menu.
- On the page that appears, select Preferences in the left panel.
- Make your preferential choices about your Onshape environment.
- Make sure to click Save for each section.
How do you add color to Onshape?
In the right-click menu options, look for the “Edit appearance for …” option. It’s important to stress that you can only edit the appearance of parts in the Part Studio. After clicking this, the appearance editor dialog will appear. Here you can type in your custom color information.
How do you change Onshape to CM?
- Click “Preferences” under your Account settings, and you will see an option for “Units.”
- Select the units you prefer from the dropdown menu and click “Save units.” In the future, any Documents you create will have these units. …
- Here, you can change the units of that individual Document.
What units does Onshape use?
Onshape defaults to inch/degree for units of measure for all documents and workspaces; this encompasses all measurements in Part Studios and Assemblies, all values displayed in sketch dimensions, drawings, and the default input units for all features as well.
How do you make a transparent model in Inventor?
- Open Application Options.
- Go to Display tab.
- Under Inactive Component Appearance, change % opaque. See Display Tab Reference (Application Options).