In the Display Pane, click in the Appearances column for the component and select Appearance. Select a component in the FeatureManager design tree or in the graphics area and click Edit > Appearance > Appearance.
How do you hide appearances in Solidworks?
Click in the Hide/Show column for the component to hide or show the component. The active display state. Click or right-click the component, and select Hide Components or Show Components .
What do you call the hierarchy window on the left of your screen in Solidworks?
The drawing window includes a FeatureManager design tree that is similar to the design tree in the part and assembly windows. The FeatureManager design tree for drawings consists of a hierarchical list of items pertaining to the drawing. The drawing window has rulers at the top and left side. …
How do I change the color of my look in Solidworks?
To change the shaded appearance of a part:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, click Model Display.
- Under Model / feature colors, select Shading.
- Click Edit and select a color from the Color palette or click Define Custom Colors and define a color of a new shade or hue.
How would you temporarily remove a feature from a model?
Select a feature in the Model Tree or in the graphics area. 2. Do one of the following: ◦ Right-click and select Delete or Suppress.
Where is command manager in SolidWorks?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
What is the graphics window in SolidWorks?
The graphics area displays and lets you manipulate parts, assemblies, and drawings. A triad appears in part and assembly documents to help orient you when viewing models. You can also use it to change the view orientation.
How do I change a drawing to white in SolidWorks?
Changing SolidWorks Background Color
- Pick ToolsOptionsSystem OptionsColors.
- Select View Port Background so current color appears.
- Hit Edit.
- Select a light color from the Color panelOK.
- Repeat for the Top Gradient Color of the graphics window.
- Repeat for the Bottom Gradient Color of the graphics window.
How do I add RealView graphics to SolidWorks?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.