Select the elements to be unpinned, and then click Modify |
Why are materials locked in Revit?
A locked material library is protected from having materials modified, added, or deleted from its contents. If you create a standard material library for use by several members of a project team, you can lock the library to prevent unwanted changes.
How do you unlock constraints in Revit?
- On the View Control Bar, click (Reveal Constraints). …
- Select a constraint to highlight the elements that are constrained. …
- Optional: Remove the constraint by simply deleting it, or by unlocking it. …
- On the View Control Bar, click to exit Reveal Constraints mode.
How do you unlock dimensions in Revit?
Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. Click the lock control to unlock the dimension so that you can change it. In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter .
Where are my Revit materials?
The ADSKLIB library file is typically located here by default: C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAutodesk SharedMaterials2019.
What is top constraint in Revit?
Top constraint is where the top of the wall is constraint to. If you set this on unconnected you specify the wall’s unconnected height. Alternatively you can specify a level as top constraint, the wall will then run up to this level. Additionally you can specify an offset for both the base and top constraints.
How do you unlock the grid in Revit?
The grid line is selected first, then the wall, then the lock. To remove the constraint, just select the wall and then left-click on the padlock symbol. You will see the padlock symbol change to the unlocked position.
How do you unlock grid lines in Revit?
If grid lines are aligned and you select a line, a lock appears to indicate the alignment. If you drag the blue drag point of any one grid line, other aligned grid lines will also move with it. If you wish to drag only one of the grid line than click on the lock again to unlock it and then drag again.
How do I lock a family in Revit?
You can’t lock a family, BUT, You can lock a family workset, so other will not be able to modify them. Simply make the families workset editable, and don’t relinquish that workset.
How do you unlock dimension in Autocad?
- Right-click on a fitting and click Edit. …
- On the Dimensions tab, select a dimension that will always be the same, and enter the dimension in the Value field, as shown below.
- Lock or unlock the dimension by clicking on the unlock or lock icon.
How can you bring schedules from other projects into a current project?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do you move an object up in Revit?
Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |