How do I delete a component in Solidworks?
To delete a component from an assembly:
- Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do you undo a hide in Solidworks?
If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
Where are the hidden components in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do I edit a component in Solidworks?
Editing a Part in an Assembly
- Right-click the part and select Edit Part, or click Edit Component on the Assembly toolbar. …
- Make the necessary changes to the part.
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do you draw a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do you edit in context?
To edit in context and select an existing Context: open the context menu, select the name of the existing Context you wish to edit and select “Edit in context.”
How do I edit part of Catia?
Right-click the feature in the specification tree and select feature. n object > Edit Parameters .
command which will display the edit dialog box.
- Enter a new draft angle value.
- Click OK . …
- Now, double-click the pad. …
- Enter a new length value.
- Uncheck the Mirrored extent option.
How do I change a subassembly in Solidworks?
Modifying a Subassembly
You can edit the assembly structure by moving components up or down in the hierarchy, or to a different branch of the hierarchy. There are two ways to do this: Drag and drop the components to move them from one assembly to another. Click Tools > Reorganize Components.