How do I open project browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do I get my project browser toolbar back in Revit?
Solution: Try one of the following techniques to display the Project Browser: Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser.
Try these steps:
- Change the display to use a single monitor.
- Drag and dock the Project Browser in the Revit window.
- Rest the display to use dual monitors, if desired.
What is the purpose of Project Browser Revit?
The Project Browser shows a logical hierarchy for all views, schedules, sheets, groups, and other parts of the current project. As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display.
How do I add a family from Project browser to Revit?
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, double-click the category of the family that you want to load.
- Preview any of the families (RFA) in the category: To preview a single family, select it from the list. …
- Select the family that you want to load, and click Open.
How do I move a sheet in Project browser Revit?
To move the Project Browser, drag the browser’s title bar within the Revit window. As you move the cursor, an outline indicates where the browser will move to, and what its shape will be. Release the mouse button to place the browser in the desired location.
How do you find a missing sheet in Revit?
In the project browser, right click on the “Sheets” tab and select “New Sheet”. In the New Sheet dialogue box, all the missing sheets should be under the “Select placeholder sheets” box. Select all missing sheets and hit “okay”.
How do I organize my browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do I manage views in Revit?
You can view or edit view type properties. Use view types to quickly apply certain graphics properties and view templates to new views, or to change graphics properties for existing views. You can create view types for plans, elevations, sections, 3D views, drafting views, legends, and schedules.
How do you add a level in project Browser Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.